Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Additional ways to save energy (aka, money)

I found a website that succinctly describes some good ways to save energy and money:

7-easiest-money-and-energy-saving-tips-at-home

I'll be blogging about some of this stuff later on, but for immediate satisfaction, I recommend browsing through this short list of easy (keyword: easy) ways to save money.

And don't worry, we won't tell your friends and neighbors that you've started living green. It'll be our little secret that you're saving money. As far as they'll know, you're still respectfully holding your position of tree-hugger hater and front-porch-light-always-on energy waster (although not really since you replaced your old bulb with a LED that saves you more than 3 times as much as you paid for the bulb).

::wink, wink::  Shhhh.....

2 comments:

  1. Your POV's are great. I hear the voice inside your head as I read down the page. The way you blend hyperlinks makes it really easy to research further very easily. I'm subscribing and eagerly looking forward to more posts. ~michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saving money is even more important when you're out of a job, but saving the world's wild and beautiful places shoulld be on everyone's To Do list.

    Such a clever blog--sign me up!

    ReplyDelete